News from Knit Two-Gether!
September 15th, 2018 General
Beginning Crochet - 3 sessions
Saturday September 15, 22 & 29, 2018
Time: 1:30 to 3:30 pm
Class Fee $45.00 BOOK INCLUDED (payment due at time of sign-up)
Please visit our website to register online or feel free to drop in or call the shop.
Skill Level: None
Are you interested in learning how to crochet or need a refresher course, if so, join us and discover the joy of crochet. Learn basic crochet stitches while making wash clothes, the perfect beginner friendly project.
Supplies: Yarn - 1 skein Ella Rae Phoenix, Crochet Hook: H (5mm), tapestry needle, scissors, paper and pencil. "Learn to Crochet NOW" book included with class fee.
Please note: yarn and supplies are not included in class fee.
Yarn must be purchased from Knit Two-Gether, you will receive a 10% discount on yarn for this Class
- Brioche Cowl Aug 25, 2018
- Double-knit Cowl Sep 15, 2018
- Beginning Crochet Sep 15, 2018
- Fix It Corrections Class Oct 13, 2018
- Beading Techniques Oct 13, 2018
- Bus Trip to Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival Oct 20, 2018
- Hamilton Hat Oct 27, 2018
- Racing Raindrops Scarf Nov 3, 2018
- CHARITY KNITTING - ACCEPTING DONATIONS Dec 1, 2018