News from Knit Two-Gether!
CHARITY KNITTING - ACCEPTING DONATIONS
December 1st, 2018 General
HATS, SCARVES & MITTENS:
We are currently accepting donations for adult and children knitted or crocheted hats, scarves & mittens for HVCC.
Hockanum Valley Community Council is a private nonprofit human services agency located in Vernon, Connecticut; it is dedicated to meeting the needs of the residents of Vernon and the Tolland County area.
We are accepting donations through December 1, 2018. Our goal is to deliver 100 knitted or crocheted items to HVCC.
Please stop in the shop, we have free patterns available with the purchase of yarn and we have many individual skeins of yarn on clearance that would be perfect for this project.
We also accept donations on an ongoing basis of Prayer Shawls for Middlesex Hospital, Hospice Unit. We have free Prayer Shawl patterns available with the purchase of yarn. For Prayer Shawls knitted with yarn purchased from Knit Two-Gether, the first 10 customers to return the Shawl completed, will receive a $10 gift card for a future purchase at Knit Two-Gether, compliments of an anonymous donor.
- Brioche Cowl Aug 25, 2018
- Double-knit Cowl Sep 15, 2018
- Beginning Crochet Sep 15, 2018
- Fix It Corrections Class Oct 13, 2018
- Beading Techniques Oct 13, 2018
- Bus Trip to Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival Oct 20, 2018
- Hamilton Hat Oct 27, 2018
- Racing Raindrops Scarf Nov 3, 2018
- CHARITY KNITTING - ACCEPTING DONATIONS Dec 1, 2018